Sorry if I start to rant!
W.O.W!? today my motivation to study languages is like a steam train I just want to GO-GO-GO don’t want to stop actually ^^
Though today I would just focus on my Korean ; some things I can hopefully get done today ^^
- record an audio blog
- write a few Lang-8 entries
- translate a naver article (this one specifically GD guest post on Naver)
- maybe even do a video instead of an audio blog?! what do you think?
- analyse a few pages of Big Bang book!
- and write a blog post for my Naver blog (blog.naver.com/leesumin2394)
Now for Chinese….I want to do something BUT I’m actually afraid of the Chinese accent, its a hard accent to imitate LOL!! but am I going to give up? Hello no! I’m going to learn some stuff in Chinese ; then read my introduction ~ it will be short though :D my first Chinese words, ha-ha!
Chinese things I would like to do today,
- say a short introduction in Chinese
- write a Lang-8 entry for Chinese
- find some good online resources for Chinese learners
- find a good Chinese dictionary (online or offline)
- Any Chinese comics online to read! (kinda like Daum or Naver has for Korean!!!)
- find some Chinese language exchange partners ^^
Ah! that’s a lot to do :D but I will get it done through-out the day! For Chinese, I still feel a bit weird because now I’m a beginner at a new language and that is always the most delicate part of the language learning journey, easy to get frustrated when things get tough. Keep fighting though :)
This will be fun ㅋㅋㅋ
Leave you with a snapshot of my new pens to write notes with ^^ 0.03mm fine tip pens!!