Today its a “rest day” as I had called it but now I think I don’t want to rest because honestly I can’t because I just watched the variety show “땡큐” the episode with G-dragon ^^ and I am so irritated and annoyed at the fact that I understood roughly 30% of the Spoken and Written Korean in the show ㅠㅠ
This won’t do ~ this problem must be rectified….
So I’m going to set up a little to-do list for just today : 30/3/2013
Go back and do everything I did from the very beginning ^^ but today just a few things because I’m too angry at my Korean….!!!!!!!!
- Listen and read one 이야기 (145) and analyze
- Level 3-4 on TTMIK (because I think I forgot it all T^T)
- Try out the Intermediate Level on K-Class 101 just for listening practice
- Look for more resources online to try out ~
- Actually get round to recording a MLR (Monthly Language Report)
- Read some Korean out loud for pronunciation practice
- Focus on Korean Grammar in Use
Okay that seems enough to do in one day :D I still have a lot of #schoolwork to get done but I will do that in due time ㅋㅋㅋ
Oh! and my music playlist today is going to be wordless ~ and what I mean by that is I am only listening to five (5) instrumental K-pop songs which is now named “BB Instrumental Study playlist” because when I listen to the words I just land up singing the song and not studying ^^;; and I dunn wanna do that!!!!!! So here they are :
- Fantastic Baby
- Bad Boy
In that order actually ^^
So let me get to work!!!
PS : I adore the Blue track :p it’s absolutely perfect!!!!!!!!