Hi!!! A bit bored was reading some Korean learner blogs and I found this 21 tag questions on hangukdrama to about learning Korean ^^ your inspirations and blah.blah.blah :p well anyway it seems like fun so here goes ^^ hope you enjoy my answers (:
1. Why Korean?
Umh. I dunno really I honestly just love Korean and the way it looks its different :) and I always wanted to learn a forigein langauge..!!
2 . Daum or Naver (dictionary I mean)?
Daum!!! The best because of the Easy English Dictionary :)
3. First website that you visit everyday?
After my own? Twitter :D
4. Best thing that happened to you? (related to learning Korean)
Making new and lovely friends with the same interests as me ^^
5. Ever regretted learning Korean?
6. Most common feedback/question you get when you say you are learning Korean?
Its because of Yonghwa isn’t it? *CNBLUE*
7. First Korean food that comes to your mind?
김밥 even though I have never tasted it ㅠㅠ maybe one day I can ^^
8. Most overrated Korean drama?
I have none to think of :)
9. Most underrated Korean drama
Lie To Me
10.Latest milestone in learning Korean?
Remembering a few idioms/ and proverbs!! ^^
11. Favorite Korean word / phrase?
꺼져. (get lost) I have to agree with this one :D
12. Name 3 people (fictional / real) who motivate / influence your Korean learning journey
Hyunwoo Sun :- when I was listening to all the podcasts and stuff on Korean Class101 he was always the one person that always made it seem to perfect to learn and make mistakes so it was always like *he’s the one that makes it much simpler for me*
Shanna :- someone who does not whine about learning but gets down to it …!!!
13. Secret ambition / goal (relating to Korean)
Nothing!!! I just wanna be fluent thats all :)
14. I want to sound like _____ when I speak Korean
Yoon Eun Hye :)
15. Best compliment received (for Korean)
Your good at Korean!!! Generic and that all :p
16. When is the last time you sat down and study Korean?
Two hours ago!!! ^^
17. Favorite textbook?
Korean grammar in Use ~ because I just love grammar dunno why its cool :)
18. Special people you met (online or otherwise) through Korean?
Everyone <3 love you all :)
19. How has learning Korean changed you / your life?
Learning a different culture to your own opens your eyes to new things and that’s great!!! and I have become a nicer person and more I think myself and who I truly am (:
20. Ever dreamt in Korean?
Yeah. All the time. last night and worse I was totally fluent. How? Dunno :)
21. Single best thing about learning Korean?
The joys of a new language :)
Hope you enjoyed my answers :D I had fun answering them :D now I have an appointment at the optometrist ^^ I seem to be going blind.lol ♥