Bet that sounds like a really silly post title?! (sorry if it confuses you ha-ha) I will explain it to you now ㅋㅋㅋ
Korean and I am beginning to believe that its my biggest weakness and stumbling block in my learning ; I don’t like making mistakes so unless I know I am right I never use my Korean…that’s 45% of the time but the other 55% is more I’m too lazy lolol (: but seriously I never seem to use my Korean and I am going to start doing that more and more often which means junk in Korean more often ㅋㅋㅋ 준비됐어?!
I have already started using Korean almost anywhere I can on Twitter (:
See :) its not a difficult task but I think it is important to remember even if I am writing complete junk I really don’t care with time it will be more sense and longer and loner ^^ my reasons for learning Korean don’t need me to be so abrasive with my learning ideas its all for self enjoyment and purely to prove I can do it for myself to FLUENCY!!!!!! I want to teach myself to fluency….
I have to “real” goals in learning but if I were to create one with one thought it would be : BE FLUENT IN KOREAN!!! that’s it nothing more and I actually believe I can do it …all by myself (:
So that’s the reason I am learning to use Korean ^^ to be the best I can be in learning it for myself ㅋㅋㅋ then when I am actively using it no matter how much rubbish sense it makes the ideas of creating words, sentences and scenarios is continuous in my mind it won’t turn off leaving me blank and thinking “How do I say that in Korean?” don’t want to have to ask myself that question ever-ever again!!!!!!!!!! I absolutely hate it with a passion ㅠㅠ
And….that’s also a hint that I will be blogging more in Korean but to keep my thoughts absolutely clear I will be doing that @ my Naver blog ^^ which looks like a wreck I know that but I will clean it up soon enough!! when I post in Korean I will post it here too for the first time then after that I will just have it on my Facebook page or wherever really even here (this blog!) if Naver begins to load slowly on some awful network days ㅋㅋㅋ maybe in about 1 year I can create a blog for Chinese ^^ that would be awesome having the ability to write in Chinese and express my thoughts it would be a total DREAM COME TRUE!!! but that will obviously take a back seat…I will still study Chinese but it won’t be a full-on obsessive compulsive disorder-like study like Korean is to me >.<
PS: I have warned you guys that I will be going a bit language crazy and be posting general thoughts where I can ^^ if you are native Korean or you spot a mistake correct me I would greatly appreciate it (: I’m just so happy things make more sense to me these days ^^ bye!!!
Oh! and I have added all blogs that were in my sidebar to a Blogroll page above (: it looks neater so check it out!! ^^