It’s time for me to go a bit nuts for #GoodDoctor and I might have a thing for #TwoWeeks
Well a few days ago I told you guys I was watching 굿닥터 (Good Doctor) and I’m so excited about this drama….this hasn’t happened in a while actually!!!! ^^ Really. I never get excited about drama’s like this but this drama is just up my street of #awesomeness hehehe ^^ I was sceptical after that shameful disaster of a drama (7th Level Civil Servant) but obviously I just could not resist this and just went with it and watched episode one #sub-less mind you but I handled it just fine….or fine enough :)
Joowon has so far perfectly pulled of being an autistic young man. It’s so believable. I don’t know anyone who is autistic or anything like that but, the acting is flawless!!! ^^ or am I biased to him or something like that ~ hehe. I think I am but certain things I cannot lie about (: if this drama starts to suck by episode 5 I don’t think I will be able to continue but if I do continue out of some weird #fanloyalty then I guarantee you a few things :p
- I am going to know a lot of Korean medical terms (medical vocabulary) already know about 7 medical terms in Korean I don’t think I would ever have cared to look up hehe.
- I’m going to want to be a pediatrician about 10000000000 times more than I already want to be ^^ but plans change we see what happens in the future I’m still practically a kid :D
- If I continue with this drama despite it turning to total crap then it can honestly be said that Joowon is my favourite Korean actor ㅎㅎcos I don’t put up with junk unless I am a fan of yours *cough*
- I will incessantly rave about #GoodDoctor if I love it ^^ it would officially be the first drama of the year I have managed to watch till the end without dropping it 5 episodes in LOL
- Also, this will officially be my first Korean medical drama EVER ~ never found them interesting they always looked #bland to me!!!!!
I hope the storyline/acting and directing continue like this ^^ I am loving it SO DAMN AWESOME!!!!! ^^
Praying this isn’t a flop right now ~ 제발?! ^^ so far I am not sure if Dramabeans will be recapping this drama I hope girlfriday will though :D
TWO WEEKS I haven’t watched the drama yet but it looks so good (^_^) that I wanna watch it. Really. I have never believed in Lee Jun-Ki’s acting skills though but up till now the drama’s he was acting in were slightly different roles from this one, also I kinda like these “fugitive” styled dramas. So I feel I must give it a go, who knows I might end up liking it :p Read the recap that was cool. There was blood, blood and more blood on the ground which I know is going to sound morbid but it was very appealing haha! The blood did not make me sick just made me more interested in watching the drama. Also, the thought of liking the dirtbag (Lee Jun-Ki) in a drama seems very interesting, cute and like in the drama you have to choose the characters that you want to turn out alright.
Haven’t seen the show yet but I want the daughter he found out here had (wow! was that English?) to survive I don’t like people dying in drama’s more though a kid that will make me cry and cry I don’t wanna cry. I cry a lot too hehe, emotional drama watcher pfft. :D